• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Show Your Shredders

• Thread starter Baretta
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ThePitbullofLove

Reaction score
whats the major differences between the Floyd and the Kahler style Floyd in your opinion.
any better close up pics of this tremolo? the Kahler version wasn't on the market to long was it?

Here's the Steeler.
IMG_0204_zpswnn9kvpt.jpg

IMG_0203_zpsatjb8idc.jpg

Here's the Kahler 2710 Killer that replaced the stock Kahler 2500 that was on my '86 Charvel
IMG_0205_zpslrqvfbgk.jpg

IMG_0207_zpshex5yuxn.jpg

Both trems, but especially the Killer are hunks of steel! They're weight helps a lot with sustain, IMHO. Both are very stable in terms of tuning.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Imma need those dots tho

I thought the same thing, but I played my PRS Catenese and Yamaha RBX775 (both inlayless) without any problems. The side dots help a lot.

I Have one. Truly awesome guitar! One of the best bang for the buck guitars I purchased. I got on sale as a b stock for 549.00. Don't know whats b stock about it though its perfect!
View attachment 40721

PRS tends to be extremely picky with their guitars.

Good to hear it's a really solid guitar, though. :D I was looking into the SE Custom 24 FR, but the Torero has much better specs for my tastes.

SonVolt

VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's the Steeler.
IMG_0204_zpswnn9kvpt.jpg

IMG_0203_zpsatjb8idc.jpg

Here's the Kahler 2710 Killer that replaced the stock Kahler 2500 that was on my '86 Charvel
IMG_0205_zpslrqvfbgk.jpg

IMG_0207_zpshex5yuxn.jpg

Both trems, but especially the Killer are hunks of steel! They're weight helps a lot with sustain, IMHO. Both are very stable in terms of tuning.

Do you store your guitars in the garage? Wondering why you have so much rust on the trems and screws...

ThePitbullofLove

Reaction score
Do you store your guitars in the garage? Wondering why you have so much rust on the trems and screws...
Because they were played. This one (Steeler)came to me from old sweaty hands himself, apparently. Doesn't affect play, and the rest of the guitar is in much "cleaner" condition.

The Killer isn't rusty, just worn. Previous owners didn't bayby them, and I'm fine with how they look, especially since they work perfectly

Latest posts