Slash's rig on Guitargeek.com

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Thought this would be of interest. Slash's touring rig. :wave:

Slash – 2012 — GuitarGeek

slash_20111.jpg

rocker67

Reaction score
That is a cool rig he has. I am surprised by the fact he use vintage 30's in his cabinets.

pavs

Reaction score
Is he using Pickguards in his les pauls now?? Hmmmmmm

Söulcaster

🎼🎵🎶☮️🇦🇺
VIP Member
Reaction score
shame he's only using the jubilees for clean now, those were his best live dirty tones ever, live era guns and houston velvet revolver...drool

Thats only live I think he is still usin the jubilee/AC30 combo for cleans when recording like when he was with Velvet revolver.

lucidspoon

Reaction score
Hrm... I'm going to try out looping the cable coming out of my guitar 3 times on the ground... I bet that's where Slash tone comes from...

MonstersOfTheMidway

Reaction score
I could care less that / rig is mapped out. What I want to know is how can I get this same cartoon drawing of my own rig! I bet there's a few people here that would want to have their rigs drawn out like this, too (much cooler than making a dorky list in your signature!

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I could care less that / rig is mapped out. What I want to know is how can I get this same cartoon drawing of my own rig! I bet there's a few people here that would want to have their rigs drawn out like this, too (much cooler than making a dorky list in your signature!

Contact the guys at guitargeek.com and ask them how they do it. :D

MonstersOfTheMidway

Reaction score
Not a floyd whammy, but an early kind of whammy that's still in use today. Though this guy doesn't use whammy anymore, he did alright with it on his Les Paul:
CLAPTONLESPAULWITHCREAM_Cream20Clapton20196020Les20Paul20Cherry20Red20Sunburst_0.jpg

MonstersOfTheMidway

Reaction score
Contact the guys at guitargeek.com and ask them how they do it. :D
I've tried contacting these fools, but they basically state that the software they developed is their property and that they aren't sharing it with anyone. I think that they also get special permission by companies to make representations of trademarks, logos, and general likeness, so that also might be another reason they won't share, but they never told me that in writing. No problem: life will still go on.