somethinng buzzing in my jcm 800

• Thread starter bobbyvasco
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

XTRXTR

Reaction score
I have to ask. Was the buzz you have now fixed the same buzz you sold your other 4x12 cab for? Or was this a new buzz?

Glad to see you fixed this buzzing nightmare👍

bobbyvasco

Reaction score
I have to ask. Was the buzz you have now fixed the same buzz you sold your other 4x12 cab for? Or was this a new buzz?

Glad to see you fixed this buzzing nightmare👍
no that was different...i did not have jcm 800 back then .... and I could not locate the buzz in speaker.... i made a mistake selling it though...but it was old and smelly lol

XTRXTR

Reaction score
I had a buzz that seemed like it was the speaker until I began to remove the speaker...The mount frame was rattling against the baffle. A lot of headache but worth finding the issue and solving it myself.

bobbyvasco

Reaction score
the buzz is a bitch it kills the sound completely....and hard to find where it comes from without a looper pedal lol

bobbyvasco

Reaction score
ok my jcm 800 sounds like a bird now, not plays like butter....

bobbyvasco

Reaction score
i think there are many so called experts here that can mess up things...they said my reverb tank is not original and I see another jcm 800 2210 with same reverb tank and only mounted with 3 screws....i mean whoever claims the tank is not original get your facts straight...you probably never saw 2210 in person and claim something that you have no idea
zt4hh1seoobmzmp0lwec.jpg

PelliX

Reaction score
i think there are many so called experts here that can mess up things...they said my reverb tank is not original and I see another jcm 800 2210 with same reverb tank and only mounted with 3 screws....

...though others don't rattle, of course. :)

i mean whoever claims the tank is not original get your facts straight...you probably never saw 2210 in person and claim something that you have no idea

To be fair, I believe you had your own doubts and you *own* one ;)

bobbyvasco

Reaction score
...though others don't rattle, of course. :)

To be fair, I believe you had your own doubts and you *own* one ;)
you know things like that made you accuse your tech they stole your tank or something....very bad...i don't know who said this but it is somewhere in this post

PelliX

Reaction score
you know things like that made you accuse your tech they stole your tank or something....very bad...i don't know who said this but it is somewhere in this post

:D wait... so - based on what somebody said on some forum - you accused your tech of a crime? ...and now you would like to complain to those who may or may not have suggested that it may not have been original? ... and then you're too careless to even read your own thread to find the individual who supposedly suggested that...?

Maybe you're missing a *think* tank, not a reverb tank... ;)

bobbyvasco

Reaction score
no somebody here mentioned that the reverb tank is much smaller....and it was bullshit...because the screws fit....i did not accuse my tech...but I COULD....i thought that if you claim something on this forum that you have experience and not posting some bullshit posts just to have fun...I am not talking you did it...but another person said it was different, much smaller tank....without eer seeing jcm 800

PelliX

Reaction score
i thought that if you claim something on this forum that you have experience and not posting some bullshit posts just to have fun

Oh dear.... you haven't been here very long, have you? ;)

Though, to get back to your accusation:

ok here is missing screw

It was you who suggested that a screw was missing in the first place. While my lingual prowess is sufficient to deconstruct your argument using the finest vocabulary, I believe this Internet meme will convey my point appropriately:

Spider_Man_meme.jpg

bobbyvasco

Reaction score
Oh dear.... you haven't been here very long, have you? ;)

Though, to get back to your accusation:

It was you who suggested that a screw was missing in the first place. While my lingual prowess is sufficient to deconstruct your argument using the finest vocabulary, I believe this Internet meme will convey my point appropriately:

Spider_Man_meme.jpg
well shit happens...i dont know why you mad at me now... i just try to say that people should really know if they claim something....and somebody would buy a micro reverb tank because somebody knows it fits, even though it does not....

PelliX

Reaction score
i dont know why you mad at me now...

Nah, I ain't angry, mate! My humor is dark with a decent spoonful of sarcasm. I think you're one of the most entertaining contributors here, honest. :yesway: