The 2012 Euro Cup Thread

• Thread starter Wiseblood
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Feeling Supersonic

Reaction score
That's England out!
(not that it's a surprise!)
:rolleyes:

:lol:

Certainly not a surprise. I have my criticisms, but overall we gave it a good shot. :naughty:

[Music is far more important - I'm more gutted Gary Moore is dead than England football tea being knocked out] :(

Alt Freak

Reaction score
Wayne Rooney was completely non existent in that game. He did make his pk but you would think someone with that much hype and that many people thinking he's one of the best, that he would have gotten something done in the first 90 minutes.

The better team won but neither of the two I watched can beat Germany

Feeling Supersonic

Reaction score
Italy have played the most inspiring and attractive football so far. They deserve it.

Hope the Germans are screwing and get knocked out. Bunch of intruders! they're not bleeding German for shit.

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Italy have played the most inspiring and attractive football so far. They deserve it.

Hope the Germans are screwing and get knocked out. Bunch of intruders! they're not bleeding German for shit.

I haven't been following ... is Germany not doing well?

Alt Freak

Reaction score
They're a young team and will have chances in the future. I don't why FS is so fucking bothered about how many people on the squad weren't born in germany