Weber headphone tap vs ART headtap

• Thread starter light_n_roses
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

light_n_roses

Reaction score
Hi there!

I'm currently looking to carry an headphone tap to use my valve amp with the headphone during late evening so I can avoid bother people. I have seen those 2 but I'm comletly noob when it cames to choose the best one:

Weber Headphone Adapter
ART Pro Audio ... t/headtap/

Any advice?

P.S. I haven't actually understand if those headphone tap emulate in some way the speaker....

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
I dont know how they work but I have a headphone tap in my Weber attenuator and it does the job. I highly recommend you also get a footswitch installed, this is a great idea to use your attenuator as a boost.

light_n_roses

Reaction score
I dont know how they work but I have a headphone tap in my Weber attenuator and it does the job. I highly recommend you also get a footswitch installed, this is a great idea to use your attenuator as a boost.

I think that the solution of an attenuator with the headphone tap included should be the best. Actually I don't know the real difference between an attenuator and a headphone tap as I think that both are power-absorber. Anyway your weber attenuator with headphone tap included is much more expensive than the headphone tap alone...

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
I think that the solution of an attenuator with the headphone tap included should be the best. Actually I don't know the real difference between an attenuator and a headphone tap as I think that both are power-absorber. Anyway your weber attenuator with headphone tap included is much more expensive than the headphone tap alone...

Yeah I didn't realize they made a stand alone headphone tap. Get that then.

Latest posts