Weird sound from my dsl

Kamui26

Reaction score
I don’t think I want to on my own I’ll have to take it to someone if there’s anyone around me, I live around an hour from any kind of music shop so I’ll have to do some looking.
Cuz like this is my first tube amp I ever had and I had to lookup most terms mentioned in this thread to understand anything

I got it back in march or april but before that I had a Line 6 Catalyst 60 and this is the first time I’ve ever had to take the backplate off so I’ll try to find someone to check it out cuz I don’t wanna risk damaging it any further.

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
Last night is the first time it’s ever done that, and it also take maybe about 15-30 minutes playing on medium volume for it to start doing it again but it’s a lot less intense than it was earlier or even in the video.

When mine does it, it's pretty much immediate, but I only play at loud gig level even at home by myself. If I smack the head, it goes away.

Kamui26

Reaction score
When mine does it, it's pretty much immediate, but I only play at loud gig level even at home by myself. If I smack the head, it goes away.
Exactly like that’s usually how loud it is, I don’t do much live stuff if any but I love the tone and how it sounds when I record so it’s never been immensely loud