What's On Everybody's Christmas List?

• Thread starter Msharky67
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

marshallmellowed

Reaction score
I have been waiting for Texas Harmonics to get more of their Hot Mod 800 pedal in stock. It is the best jcm800 emulator pedal I have heard. Yesterday they had them again, so I ordered one and just waiting on Santas sleigh to bring it to me.

Bad news...

santa-crash.jpg

thebowl

Reaction score
I may order a yard of salt & pepper grill cloth for my DSL 40C. Been thinking about it for a while now.

Coronado

Reaction score
Either a Mesa dual/triple rectifier, or a Mark series (not sure yet, leaning towards Recto - Santa is getting frustrated with my indecisiveness). LP Customer or Standard (cant decide there either). Mixture of high gain and vintage tubes. Few new plug ins for my StudioOne for recording. Larger kick drum (KD-120) for my Roland drums, and a Pearl "Eliminator" double bass pedal.

El Gringo

Reaction score
I've got the Stones Havana Moon Bluray under the tree and the Deluxe Box set of Lonesome & Blue on the way.
I do have a wish for a 1 x 12 extension cab for my DSL40CV but that's really kinda stupid for basement player such as myself lol
very good taste and you will love them both , Blue and Lonesome is a killer album

MarshallDog

Reaction score
All I want is continued...

Good health
Safety
Careers to continue to do well
Time with family & friends
Enjoy life

That's about it, I have all the material things I could ever want, I feel very blessed!!!

Last edited:

BanditPanda

Reaction score
I was really hoping for a mini Jubilee but now that new Mesa TC-50 looks very interesting.
Had to go on You Tube and check that amp out. Very very impressive. Very defined and focused sounds throughout. Didn't check out the price tag though. Probably very scary !

CoyotesGator

Reaction score
The Institute for the Very, Very, Very Nervous
All I asked for is a bottle of lighter fluid so I can burn my 2016 calendar and send it to hell where it belongs.
2016 was a shit year for me and my family

Mark

With a few exceptions 2016 was exceptionally sucky.

Soldier on my band of brothers, always forward we press.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Explain your depiction of that before I give an answer.

I remember your quote from last years Miss Universe pageant. Horse riding and meeting people were also a staple commodity amongst the contestants.

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
I've had a pretty good year, so rather than spoil myself w/something new, I'm going to allocate that money to my folks by giving them a little something extra they can spoil themselves with.

Landshark

Reaction score
This year I'm considering just selling off all my gear except the SL-X and acoustic, and starting the new year fresh. I've gotten little to no gear the last couple of years and I'm itching for a 1960A, a pre 2000s Les Paul, and some different effects, maybe the new boss multi-effects. I also find myself missing my Vox AC100 classic plus head.

Marshallhead

Reaction score
I'm getting Lego - the Porsche 911 GT3 to be exact.

I never get musical gear for Christmas, if I need anything I get it myself when I want it, as I'm normally also selling stuff to fund it!

BanditPanda

Reaction score
I'm getting Lego - the Porsche 911 GT3 to be exact.

I never get musical gear for Christmas, if I need anything I get it myself when I want it, as I'm normally also selling stuff to fund it!

Had to Google that !! Amazing ! never knew Lego had so far advanced. Enjoy. That's a beauty.
BP

BowerR64

Reaction score
I didnt have anything on my list till i seen that 425A cabinet for $350. then i all the sudden had a list lol

Latest posts