Your security Dog

• Thread starter Username2
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

X2203xman

Reaction score
Well I'm a Rock and Roll Dog
DSCN26570004.jpg
Too cute.

hbach

Reaction score
Yep they are "English Labs". Pure bred carpet soiling machines!! 2203XMan if you think they get a way with you, you should see my misses, they command her around the house. They are great with our 9 month though, they are so patient getting their whiskers pulled and all.

Peaty

Reaction score
Yep they are "English Labs". Pure bred carpet soiling machines!! 2203XMan if you think they get a way with you, you should see my misses, they command her around the house. They are great with our 9 month though, they are so patient getting their whiskers pulled and all.

Yes mine is also a pure bred carpet soiling machine. If you don't have one of these you need to get one.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/BISSELL-Spotbot-Handsfree-Technology-33N8/dp/B00450U7QS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1357403921&sr=8-2&keywords=spotbot+pet"]Spot Bot[/ame]

^

I just had to get a new one because the old one was worn out from overuse.

Stringjunkie

Reaction score
Yeah Sonvolt, pure Doberman, she's 10 months old. About 61lbs. She's another one of my
Kids!

big dooley

VIP Member
Reaction score
first line of defence???
not needed when you got 2 unguided missiles blasting trough the house and garden...
IMG_1369.jpg

don't be fooled by their appearance... they'll attack anything that moves, no matter what the size is...

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
first line of defence???
not needed when you got 2 unguided missiles blasting trough the house and garden...
IMG_1369.jpg

don't be fooled by their appearance... they'll attack anything that moves, no matter what the size is...

lol. I had a beagle once that dug under a brick lined fence to kick the living shit out of 2 pit bulls w/not a mark on him.

big dooley

VIP Member
Reaction score
well... the black headed one likes to chase horses...
and yes he keeps up with them... idiot...
of course one wrong step and i can peel him off the ground with a trowel, but he simply doesn't care...

tonefreak

Reaction score
i love beagles. they're such idiotic dogs. I grew up with a lab and i will own another one someday, but i think i want an English Labs. A good friend of my dad's has one and i love that dog.

I think a Beagle and a Lab would be a great pair of dogs.

Alt Freak

Reaction score
I really need to post a picture of my Irish Wolfhound Lola. She's two years old. Still a puppy and wishes she was a lap dog

Stringjunkie

Reaction score
Absofrigginlutely! The most amazing dog I've ever had! Total personality, I love my Doberman man. I will always have one.

Latest posts