Breaking the bro code and other things...

• Thread starter carnada
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

carnada

Reaction score
Big rant

One of my best friends from high school broke up with his longterm gf. Me and her became friends during their relationship and we actually chilled after their break up. Of course, all of these in secret from the friends crew after reviewing the bro code. I kind of started falling for her and she even told me that she would date me if we werent friends. She really wants to watch a movie that i own and she says we should watch it together at my place. I honestly don't know how to deal with this since it might affect my friendship with my friend. But at the same time, i cant afford to lose another opportunity at this stage in life. Today, however, she messaged me at 4:30am telling me she's in the hotel room of guitarist of the band "the arkells," and shes going to regret what she was going to do. The band was playing a free show for new years eve and i guess she felt adventurous. I actually fucking hate that band and i called her phone so i could have a talk with that guitarist to tell him how fucking fucked he is. Way to feed the shitty rock star lifestyle. I am mad jealous and i want to kill myself. Yeah, thats how sad i am - writing this at 5am on january first. K maybe i wont kill myself since i honrstly think i could maybe have some success in the future with this guitar thing

Holme

VIP Member
Reaction score
How the Hell do you seem to end up in these bizarre situations Carnada!?
Are women outnumbered by men 10 to 1 in Canada or something?!
Anyways as soon as you just chill,be yourself & stop trying so hard I assure you your luck will change!
Actually here's a challenge for you-instead of been so nice all the time have a month of nasty instead!
Don't ring when you say you will,arrange a 'date' & be late/cancel at last minute etc.
You may be surprised what happens!
As the saying goes 'How can you respect someone that kisses your arse!'
Just food for thought mate!

:h5:

Blokkadeleider

Reaction score
Big rant

One of my best friends from high school broke up with his longterm gf. Me and her became friends during their relationship and we actually chilled after their break up. Of course, all of these in secret from the friends crew after reviewing the bro code. I kind of started falling for her and she even told me that she would date me if we werent friends. She really wants to watch a movie that i own and she says we should watch it together at my place. I honestly don't know how to deal with this since it might affect my friendship with my friend. But at the same time, i cant afford to lose another opportunity at this stage in life. Today, however, she messaged me at 4:30am telling me she's in the hotel room of guitarist of the band "the arkells," and shes going to regret what she was going to do. The band was playing a free show for new years eve and i guess she felt adventurous. I actually fucking hate that band and i called her phone so i could have a talk with that guitarist to tell him how fucking fucked he is. Way to feed the shitty rock star lifestyle. I am mad jealous and i want to kill myself. Yeah, thats how sad i am - writing this at 5am on january first. K maybe i wont kill myself since i honrstly think i could maybe have some success in the future with this guitar thing

How many friends do you have? How many girls/women are there in Canada?
You do the maths. I'd skip that one.

Gr,

Gerrit.

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
dude you're pitiful & we're all wasting time responding to your crap here.
get a fuckin' life & get some tail. you way overthink this shit too much.
if you're thinking suicial shit over a girl,much less one you're not married w/ kids too or have even been in a committed relationship with then maybe you should get some serious help PDQ.
that said, you should have told the girl to come over to your place for the movie & talk about it-that's code for yes you'll fuck her right now,which is what she's asking you to do anyway.

would your bro do it to you? yes, he probably would- bro code just means you'd forgive a cockblocker & that's fucking sad too.

and as for telling off a guitarplayer or any other man who has the pussy right there & he's getting it & you're not so your mad jealous??? yeah right. just go on ahead...
sheesh man- grow a pair & use them.:h5:

on a brighter note- being a virgin means you haven't caught the clap yet.:thumb:

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
do you want to be this dude?
here's yer sign-

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py1Tdo7DQyg]Scotty Doesn't Know - YouTube[/ame]

tubes

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Use your own instincts Carnada.

Never mind 'codes' that you might have heard about.
How does the situation feel to you? - healthy or unhealthy?

Reactions: brp

poeman33

Reaction score
Since you post on here, you obviously have the internet. You live in a major Canadian city. Do you know how many thousands of eligible Ottawa women have posted ads online looking for a guy? Trust me, some of them are as horny as you. Forget your buddies girlfriends. Meet someone new and start something. Respond to their ads...don't just wait for someone to respond to your ad/profile. And don't think you are going to get a playboy model either. It aint gonna happen. Find someone nice, that you like, and get on with it.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
When will this end?? Chrisphery still hasnt made his thread yet. LMAO! :lol:

mcqlfc

Reaction score
Woman fuck you up, guitars don't!
A guitar won't bitch when you pick another one up!
A guitar shuts the fuck up!
A guitar is less maintenance!
After a hard day at work, you miss your guitar!
See where this is going??
Stay cool mate and keep playing, it will take your mind off of things and the feelings will pass!