• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

If One Picture Could Sum Up Your Idealized Life...

• Thread starter SonVolt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
Well, "normal" would be seeing knobs, mics, faders, amps and instruments all day. But after spending some time in the "lab", you look out to *that*

:D
I used to work up in the local mtn resorts around here for like 10 years. I'd take friends up there & give them the tour, that they couldn't get anywhere else. They'd be all blown away at the awe & wonder of the area, & the fact that I worked in all those millionaire homes, the views, etc.

To me, it was just another day at the office...

Gianni

Reaction score
My ideal life, both parts, both too late for. Look beyond the obvious.

IdealLife1.jpg

IdealLife2.jpg

Reel Tape

Reaction score
the only problem I have is that after a while, that scenic utopia becomes just normal...

I was fortunate enough to live that life for awhile, I will take that normal over the city every time.
I had no choice in moving back to the city, and feel trapped in a cage.
I do have Old Sac, but it is filled mostly with city folk and none too kind.

Gianni

Reaction score

Gianni

Reaction score
My ideal life, both parts, both too late for. Look beyond the obvious.

IdealLife1.jpg

IdealLife2.jpg

You wanna be a member of Stallone's family? Da fuq?

You asked for a picture. I asked that you look beyond the obvious. Since you also need words, I don’t want Sylvester Stallone’s family, job, looks, fame, or money,... just a wife and 3 daughters,... hopefully looking as lovely as his.

BowerR64

Reaction score
I'd time travel a millennia or so and spend a bit of time in each the Ancient, Middle, and Modern ages... granted my flux capacitor or even just the DeLorean itself doesn't go fubar. :fingersx:

151014172833-back-to-the-future-delorean-super-169.jpg

Yeah go back to those days when Jim said the guys were hanging around his shop testing the early early tube amps he was building.

Marshall-Timeline-first-shop 1.jpg