Man cave time

• Thread starter drewz120
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

drewz120

Reaction score
I know its been done but its like a fine wine, it doesnt get old. Just better

I suck at my own thread, how the hell do you get your image to just show up big instead of a thumbnail

Attachments

• mancave1.jpg
    mancave1.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 458

drewz120

Reaction score
attachment.php

drewz120

Reaction score
Yes sir, I think I just did a round about way the 2nd time so I would say I am still off

brp

Reaction score
Cool room by the way. I gotta get mine finished up, recently moved and I'm just putting the finishing touches together over the last few weeks.

BluesRocker

Reaction score
Im in too!

guitarroom014.jpg

guitarroom001.jpg

Edit: Gotta add the bench too.. It has been moved to the other side of the room now..
bench.jpg

drewz120

Reaction score
To bad there isnt a man cave mansion like the playboy mansion. Can you imagine going in room after room and seeing all this gear!

I like both other rooms so far alot. It gives me ideas. I like frankies lounge look, I am guessing that is where the bud smoking goes on. And the other room, I like the wall of marshalls and gear that says...I dont f*ck around.

Frankie

Reaction score
This is my he-man bitch cave, i.e. the room the wife decorated. I got to add a couple of touches though... like those amps.

163215_1777693283617_1277912027_2094650_3500129_n.jpg

BluesRocker

Reaction score
Did you add the dog Frankie?

Hope that isnt the wife.. :lol:

LPMarshall hack

Reaction score
Hey Frankie...aren't you worried with those amps sitting so close to the window? I hope that's the second floor!

Frankie

Reaction score
Did you add the dog Frankie?

Hope that isnt the wife.. :lol:

Nah, that's the wife's ankle biter, but that dog is good people. :D

Hey Frankie...aren't you worried with those amps sitting so close to the window? I hope that's the second floor!

Yes, I'm very paranoid about shit like that, so that room has been rearranged since that picture actually. I need to get some new pics, because I swapped out that couch for a futon since I took 'em. The man cave is even more manlier now, it's like an adventure to open the futon and crash in there for the night. Plus, that window is big enough to sneak chicks in through.

*knock knock knock*

"Can I come in?"

"Not right now, baby, I'm really involved in this game of Borderlands."

:naughty:

LPMarshall hack

Reaction score
Nah, that's the wife's ankle biter, but that dog is good people. :D

Yes, I'm very paranoid about shit like that, so that room has been rearranged since that picture actually. I need to get some new pics, because I swapped out that couch for a futon since I took 'em. The man cave is even more manlier now, it's like an adventure to open the futon and crash in there for the night. Plus, that window is big enough to sneak chicks in through.

*knock knock knock*

"Can I come in?"

"Not right now, baby, I'm really involved in this game of Borderlands."

:naughty:

Good to hear you moved the amps away from the window. I just imagined some fucking meth head reaching his grubby little fingers thru the window and taking the plexi and selling it for a $20 hit!

Frankie

Reaction score
The blinds in that room are constantly shut and the window is locked at least. Not too many meth heads around my neighborhood either, except for maybe the neighbors. I think their kid is all whacked out.

drewz120

Reaction score
The blinds in that room are constantly shut and the window is locked at least. Not too many meth heads around my neighborhood either, except for maybe the neighbors. I think their kid is all whacked out.

I like to put gun company stickers on some things so at least people might think twice. Fuck ADT or Brinks, I want them to see a glock sticker or sign

Frankie

Reaction score
There's a shotgun in plain sight of that window actually. :D

I've got an NRA sticker in the window by my front door.

Reaction score
There's my drum on the other corner, but who cares about drum anyway... :dude:

rig2.jpg

The 4x12 stays in the car for gigs, and the Blackstar is upstairs