• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Naughty Band Names

• Thread starter Marshall Stack
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

_ripper_

Reaction score
Pearl Jam
Limp Bizkit
Vaginal Stabwound
Anal Birth

mcblink

Reaction score
What is "dirty" anyway? Do possibly offensive ones like Dying Fetus count? I'm not a huge fan of bands like them or anything, but there's like, a whole genre or more of music where there's probably bunches of the most grotesque type names around. How about Rotting Christ? Sure to offend many, and that's their point, but is it "dirty"?

Marshall Stack

Reaction score
What is "dirty" anyway? Do possibly offensive ones like Dying Fetus count? I'm not a huge fan of bands like them or anything, but there's like, a whole genre or more of music where there's probably bunches of the most grotesque type names around. How about Rotting Christ? Sure to offend many, and that's their point, but is it "dirty"?
Or like "The Dead Kennedys". There was a band at college called "Diet Christ".

mcblink

Reaction score
Or like "The Dead Kennedys". There was a band at college called "Diet Christ".
Yeah, exactly. In order to find out what is 'dirty' one must first determine what is 'clean'.

How do we define "clean"?

metal_kiwi

Reaction score
Anal Cunt is one that comes to mind stumbled across them when I used those exact words in a youtube search for shits and giggles

Ufoscorpion

Reaction score
I always wanted to form a band and call it Kumshott , never did get round to it fortunately .