New Sweetwater Catalogue: No 2555x Listed

• Thread starter JCarno
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JCarno

Reaction score
I know there's question on whether the 2555x is discontinued or just over stocked but I think the proof is in the pudding(catalogue).:lol:
Just lists the Mini, a bunch of cabs and a combo.
Make your own conclusion. I did. :)

Gunner64

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems like a good indicator. It's still listed on the website however.I don't care at this point because mine is out for delivery..oh boy.Im thinking I need the silver cab now.:fever:

Last edited:

erer

Reaction score
its not in the picture, but its listed at 1299.

JacksonCharvelAddict

Reaction score
I think I paid 1500 for mine in Dec 2015. I remember being surprised since the msrp was 1899 at that time.

harleytech

Reaction score
Just goes to show the mark up on all this stuff... Sweetwater and all the other stores are still making a profit at $1299
They gotta be picking these amp heads up for half that price...
JMHO..

Adrian R

Reaction score
Just goes to show the mark up on all this stuff... Sweetwater and all the other stores are still making a profit at $1299
They gotta be picking these amp heads up for half that price...
JMHO..

No, I doubt that man... No such margins like that in retail... Their probably only making about 15% on those heads...their just trying to move allot of them...

walshb

Reaction score
Sweetwater's website says they're getting more this Monday. Still listed at $1249.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
It is a damn good price, considering what it is.

Has anyone bothered messaging any vendors or Marshall about it, though? If it's being discontinued and replaced?

67mike

Reaction score
Someone whom is a marshall dealer said it was due to surplus inventory created when a large retailer cancelled an order.

Rick Lee

Reaction score
A guy from SW told me today that they're on their last batch and there will be no more. Who knows? If it gets too crazy and everyone is still making money at these low prices, why wouldn't Marshall do another production run?

Latest posts