Otl

• Thread starter longfxukxnhair
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

longfxukxnhair

Reaction score
My fellow forum members,
Some in this forum have more grass seed than the rest of us. They have nicer lawns. Its not fair that the 99% of us have to live like this. You guessed it, Im talking about Twin and his fucking fabulous yard. C'mon Twin, its time to redistribute the lawn care items. Thats what America is about, equal outcome! :lol::lol:
Until we get our frontyards looking like his I am staging a Occupy Twins Lawn.

Please join me! Lets unite! Everyone should have lawn equality!

Post pics of dogs shitting in Twins yard. Or of the trenching of Twins yard. Rallys being held in his yard.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
A couple of rabbits will gt the job done.

r385475_1799039.jpg

Stringjunkie

Reaction score
Twins gonna love it. I think it's what he really wants. I'm in cause the "grass" down here sucks. I want nice grass like yours twin.

TwinACStacks

Reaction score
My fellow forum members,
Some in this forum have more grass seed than the rest of us. They have nicer lawns. Its not fair that the 99% of us have to live like this. You guessed it, Im talking about Twin and his fucking fabulous yard. C'mon Twin, its time to redistribute the lawn care items. Thats what America is about, equal outcome! :lol::lol:
Until we get our frontyards looking like his I am staging a Occupy Twins Lawn.

Please join me! Lets unite! Everyone should have lawn equality!

Post pics of dogs shitting in Twins yard. Or of the trenching of Twins yard. Rallys being held in his yard.

Lawn Care is for experts. Please DO NOT try this at home. We are trained Professionals.

carl-spackler-caddyshack--large-msg.jpg

:lol::lol: TWIN