The 2012 Euro Cup Thread

• Thread starter Wiseblood
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dingle87

Reaction score
You believe what you want to believe.

Research it. Gomez had a Spanish father, German mother. And Gomez was born in Germany. Raised in Germany. That makes him i believe German.
Sami khedeira has Tunisia father. German mother. Born and raised in Germany. Which makes him German.

Blokkadeleider

Reaction score
Netherlands manager was awful!

made changes too late, formation and tactics were woeful too.

Robben is an utter idiot!

And I for one wouldn't want to change that :D
At least Joachim Löw has matters under control.

Gr,

Gerrit.

*You don't live in one of those streets which are completely orange, from top to bottom, beginning to end.

Feeling Supersonic

Reaction score
Research it. Gomez had a Spanish father, German mother. And Gomez was born in Germany. Raised in Germany. That makes him i believe German.
Sami khedeira has Tunisia father. German mother. Born and raised in Germany. Which makes him German.

If a dog is born in a stable, it's not a horse.

Dingle87

Reaction score
If a dog is born in a stable, it's not a horse.

Please listen to what you are saying. You can say that statement if for instance both parent where both Spanish and then moved to Germany later on then Gomez was born in Germany. Like many Asians in this country. Majority of the parents where not born in this country. But there children where.

Gomez HAS German roots so therefore makes him German. Or if you want to be picky, he has dual nationality. But predominantly German.

Feeling Supersonic

Reaction score
Please listen to what you are saying. You can say that statement if for instance both parent where both Spanish and then moved to Germany later on then Gomez was born in Germany. Like many Asians in this country. Majority of the parents where not born in this country. But there children where.

Gomez HAS German roots so therefore makes him German. Or if you want to be picky, he has dual nationality. But predominantly German.

Cool.

Feeling Supersonic

Reaction score
Doesn't matter, whatever makes you happy :)
At least tonight you got a glimp of the Masters, the coming champions!

Gr,

Gerrit.

Bumming a man ain't my thing to be honest, or sucking dick haha :lol:
but I know a sexy man when I see one ;)

I like the Germans style! Ozil is amazing. Plus I like the language, beer and history.

Michael Schumacher is another German I like, a host of other footballers too and also The Scorpions! :headbanger: :headbanger:

Blokkadeleider

Reaction score

Nah, I see his point. It's a loyalty issue.
I hold a Dutch Passport.
My father however was German/Polish.
Under the new rules I would not even be a Dutchman but a German or possibly even Polish or stateless and obliged to follow courses for naturalisation. I was born before 1971 so I just fall outside of that. :D
I took the test for fun but failed miserably.
I actually regard myself as a Tukker, an inhabitant of Twente, not a Dutchman or even a German although ethnically I am counted as Volksdeutsche.

Gr,

Gerrit.

*And a Dutch passport, I can assure you, opens doors that stay closed for German or British passports.

Feeling Supersonic

Reaction score
Now, Özil is NOT German!
You can get the Turk out of Turkey but you cannot get Turkey out of the Turk.

Gr,

Gerrit.

Apparently he's a real Muslim too! like recites the Kuran [Qu'ran] in private before playing.

Fair enough to the guy! Allah must be answering his prayers.

The German team is still lols though! so many players are dubious Germans.

Blokkadeleider

Reaction score
Apparently he's a real Muslim too! like recites the Kuran [Qu'ran] in private before playing.

Fair enough to the guy! Allah must be answering his prayers.

The German team is still lols though! so many players are dubious Germans.

He actually had his girlfriend convert to islam and then dumped her as she was not conservative and obedient enough.

Gr,

Gerrit.

*This is not about R&P, this is about *cough* culture... :D

Username2

Reaction score
While I admit I do not understand euro football, I don't think I would fear the Germans based upon what I see here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSyhDbV9wHo]Bundesliga Fashion.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Blokkadeleider

Reaction score
While I admit I do not understand euro football, I don't think I would fear the Germans based upon what I see here.

Bundesliga Fashion.flv - YouTube

Fashion isn't really a good measure :D

- German toughness.
- French style.
- A Dutch referee.
- Spanish organisation.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIAT74L3R38]World Cup memorial moments _ Battiston 1982 - YouTube[/ame]

And who got away with it?

Gr,

Gerrit.

Latest posts