The joy of your car getting hit!

• Thread starter Maggot Brain
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

playloud

Reaction score
Yeah they offered $1k over blue book and they take the car or I keep the car and get the blue book value. I am going to run everything by a lawyer before I finalize everything but either way I am keeping the car. It is in perfect mechanical condition, low miles, I'll rock a dent on it, Idgaf about cosmetics anymore.

Yeah, it seems likely the car is worth than $1k (but worth investigating), so keeping it probably makes sense.

If you talk to a lawyer, make sure (a) the initial consultation is free (b) they're upfront with you about the likely outcome. In my experience, the billable hours of a decent lawyer will make light work of $1k!

Scumback Speakers

Reaction score
How does a car go 45 mph if it's parked? :shrug:

lol
The drunk woman in the Jeep was going 45 mph. I was parked on the street, facing uphill. She hit that Celica so hard it got shoved 13 feet UPHILL, into the next car above mine, and his car into the one above him. Then she drove another 200 yards up the street to the back of the condo complex, and proceeded to hit a retaining wall, and three more cars before she got to her parking spot inside the condo complex. It was a frigging mess. She turned on her music really loud, and passed out on the couch (according to LAPD), so she never got cited for drunk driving. Thank God there were witnesses who took down her license plate and left me a note on the car, plus talking to LAPD. That beyotch moved out of state to Kalispell, Montana to try to avoid prosecution. But I found her, and Mercury Insurance, and took them to court. It was a complete nightmare.