Win a $100 Musician's Friend or Amazon Gift Certificate

• Thread starter Alex
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mantas68

Reaction score
I'm definitely in! I could really use this. I'm liking the look of the new Marshall headphones and would like to get a hold of a pair. This would really help :)

AnalogHeart

Reaction score
Australian, you won't get mad if I win though. Lurkers don't count as a "low post count member"......Right? I mean its the thought that counts :hmm:

edit: Sorry about the double post, hope that doesn't disqualify me!

Smitty2

Reaction score
Hey Hey Im in it to win it, Im almost 50 now and honestly have never won anything in my life not even a lottery ticket, thats why I prefer to keep my money in my pocket, Ive only bought like 5 lottery tickets my whole life... LOL Ive got luck in reverse ! So Im sure Im a shoe in NOT to win but Im tossing in my post, who knows the streak could finally be broken...But a 100 dollar gift certificate to Amplifiedparts would be even funner. Probably shouldnt have said that...now I wont win for sure LOL good luck you all

Shnake

Reaction score
_amazon_giftcard.jpg

We are giving away $100 Musician's Friend or Amazon gift certificates to 3 lucky winners at MarshallForum.com!

All you have to do is:

1) Post in this thread so we know you're in! If you're not a member, you can register your free account sign up here.
2) Click 'Like' on our Marshall Amps Facebook Page here. If you do not have a Facebook account, you can click 'Like' on this thread instead.

That's it! The 3 winners will be picked randomly and announced on July 16, 2013.

Good luck!

:D

I'm in! Cool!:shred:

Latest posts