Win a $100 Musician's Friend or Amazon Gift Certificate

• Thread starter Alex
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

southbound suarez

Reaction score
Count me in on the giveaway.
I may not have My Face or Spacebook or whatever.... I like Marshall Amps and I like all my friends on the Marshall Amp Forums!
Seriously, to all of those administrators, moderators, and the advertisers who support this site,,, THANK YOU FOR MAINTAINING THESE FORUMS!
I am grateful for having such a cool place to reference and discuss such a wealth of information and general knowledge regarding Marshall Amplification.
My forum participation has found the other members to be generally friendly, helpful, and down to earth. Matters of opinion are open for intelligent discussion.
I REALLY LIKE THESE FORUMS!
SINCERELY, CONGRATS ON THE NEW MAKEOVER , SPECIAL THANKS TO MARTY STRAT FOR HIS DUTIES AS MODERATOR. :shred:

yz250f49

Reaction score
Winning!!!!

charlie-sheen.jpg

OF WOLVES

Reaction score
I am in and could really really use it, since money has been so hard as of late I been selling gear instead of buying! and I am a gear junkie so that hurts!

jeeman

Reaction score
_amazon_giftcard.jpg

We are giving away $100 Musician's Friend or Amazon gift certificates to 3 lucky winners at MarshallForum.com!

All you have to do is:

1) Post in this thread so we know you're in! If you're not a member, you can register your free account sign up here.
2) Click 'Like' on our Marshall Amps Facebook Page here. If you do not have a Facebook account, you can click 'Like' on this thread instead.

That's it! The 3 winners will be picked randomly and announced on July 16, 2013.

Good luck!

:D
In

Latest posts