• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Worst demo-If this is you-own up!

• Thread starter Australian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RickyLee

VIP Member
Reaction score
LMFAO!!

I really like that swivel stand.

I have to get me one of those.

:hmm:

Where can I find me that swivel/rocking stand?

:naughty:

GuitarGeorge

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6HGVxbXXlE&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Vox Pathfinder 15 Watt Guitar Amp with Tremolo & Reverb - YouTube[/ame]

Lead guitar

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Those Delay units are notoriously difficult to dial in if you dont know how to use them. It reminds me of the the Ibanez DM1000.
He never for one minute knew that he was going to get it working as a Delay unit but he keeps bluffing.

He reminds me of John McEnroe. Could it be?

Ok now for the real kicker. :lol::lol:

HotTubes you must watch from 4:10 at least. :fingersx:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GSn0z8dnKk&list=UUYNYCKjv-0FYenEwU_ocGlQ&index=7&feature=plcp]stuff I'm selling - YouTube[/ame]

phuzaxeman

Reaction score
Those Delay units are notoriously difficult to dial in if you dont know how to use them. It reminds me of the the Ibanez DM1000.
He never for one minute knew that he was going to get it working as a Delay unit but he keeps bluffing.

He reminds me of John McEnroe. Could it be?

Ok now for the real kicker. :lol::lol:

HotTubes you must watch from 4:10 at least. :fingersx:

stuff I'm selling - YouTube

holy move the camera so fast i'm getting dizzy.:(

safc78

Reaction score
This HAS to be a windup!!! It's brilliant!

Riffraff

Reaction score
I considered some of my worst clips and thought how bad can it be. I have one of a Digitech ValveFx that is absolutely horrible....I think I actually played a Styx tune in it. :lol: I made it to the half way point waiting for something to happen then I just couldn't take anymore. At least I didn't just make noises and click the bypass on and off the whole time.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
This HAS to be a windup!!! It's brilliant!

I dont know that it is a windup. That unit is very easy to get locked into that mode if you dont know the precise function of each control.

johnfv

Reaction score
It was so bad, at first I thought it must be a joke but he genuinely seems to be struggling with it. I remember that unit, it was top quality in the early 80s. He clearly has WAY too much modulation going on.

RiverRatt

VIP Member
Reaction score
This rack units was heavily used in the making of "KISS shreds" :thumb:

That's absolutely the first thing I thought. It HAS to be the guy who does the "__________ Shreds" videos. It reminds me of EVH Shreds from the Les Paul and Friends show. Nobody is this dumb and this bad.

I recognize the footswitch that he finally gives up on and unplugs. It's a Peavey switch. That should tell you something right there. A guy gave me one with the DSL head I bought from him.

My son just asked "What is somebody doing to that poor guitar - if it even is a guitar!" LOL

safc78

Reaction score
I dont know that it is a windup. That unit is very easy to get locked into that mode if you dont know the precise function of each control.

Yeah but why would you then put it on public view if you knew you'd made a shit vid.... Surely you'd spend time with the unit then make the vid again?

It has to be a pisstake man :D

Latest posts