• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Worst demo-If this is you-own up!

• Thread starter Australian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Georgiatec

VIP Member
Reaction score
Love it.

Where he says "I press this switch twice to bypass"...I'm yelling

"PUSH THE SWITCH DUDE......PUSH THE FUCKING SWITCH"

:lol::lol::lol:

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
I'm confused ... are these videos suppose to be a joke? Is this really the guy who does the 'shreds' videos? The one w/the 1974 Marshall head made me VERY uncomfortable.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_M9zWORBuA]Eric Clapton Shreds - YouTube[/ame]

Viking62

Reaction score
The guys obviously a fucking genius and really knows his stuff..... Mmmm NOT!!!!!
At least he can play....... Mmmmmm NOT!!!!

LMFHO...

dreyn77

Reaction score
Dame you've found me on Utube. I'm going to have to find a way you can't link me across to here. there's one you wont be able to see when i was bouncing on my bed and the guitar went into the light fitting and broke the light. but the machine head closed the voltage break and the 240 v went through the strings and zapped me across the room! hahaha I can laugh now but not then.

Latest posts