YJM100 - 'The Ultimate Plexi' thread!

• Thread starter Holme
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Holme

VIP Member
Reaction score
Get em one of these bad boys :lol:
mqdefault.jpg

Mint!!!

:applause:

dash8311

Reaction score
Love his t-shirt! I would only assume his other Zep, The Who, and more AC/DC shirts are in the wash... he is a baby after-all :D

Holme

VIP Member
Reaction score
Love his t-shirt! I would only assume his other Zep, The Who, and more AC/DC shirts are in the wash... he is a baby after-all :D

He has a Rolling Stones in 3-6 month (bit big at 6 weeks :D) & Black Sabbath & official Marshall ones on order!

Redstone

Reaction score
He has a Rolling Stones in 3-6 month (bit big at 6 weeks :D) & Black Sabbath & official Marshall ones on order!

Stop it! You're making me want to buy some rock related shirts now :lol: It's getting tough to save up for this Goldtop, I keep thinking of cool things that I'd like to buy :lol:

Holme

VIP Member
Reaction score
Stop it! You're making me want to buy some rock related shirts now :lol: It's getting tough to save up for this Goldtop, I keep thinking of cool things that I'd like to buy :lol:

Get it whilst you can mate!
You know how many times i've just got the money to get a Fender 70's then kissed it on the ass!

:lol::lol::lol:

:(

Redstone

Reaction score
Get it whilst you can mate!
You know how many times i've just got the money to get a Fender 70's then kissed it on the ass!

:lol::lol::lol:

I should have half of the money for it by June. I'll also be going over to the part of England that the store is based so I'll get to play it then. They say they will hold it for as long as I like if I pay 50% of it. I have no idea where the rest of the money is going to come from tho :lol: I had enough trouble saving up for my YJM, not to mention, College in september, I'll be broke for the next few years :lol:

I really shouldn't have asked for some pics of it, now I'm getting excited
0qkLQQzl.jpg

Holme

VIP Member
Reaction score
I should have half of the money for it by June. I'll also be going over to the part of England that the store is based so I'll get to play it then. They say they will hold it for as long as I like if I pay 50% of it. I have no idea where the rest of the money is going to come from tho :lol: I had enough trouble saving up for my YJM, not to mention, College in september, I'll be broke for the next few years :lol:

I really shouldn't have asked for some pics of it, now I'm getting excited
0qkLQQzl.jpg

Nice!

goldmember-copy.jpg

Are you considering asking them if they'll take your normal SG as trade or selling it towards?

:wow:

Redstone

Reaction score
Nice!

goldmember-copy.jpg

Are you considering asking them if they'll take your normal SG as trade or selling it towards?

:wow:

My SG is gone, just sold it a few weeks ago. I'll miss it, but I'll soon forget about it when I've got that Goldtop. I'm looking for a summer job, but these isn't a single one where I live :(

Holme

VIP Member
Reaction score
My SG is gone, just sold it a few weeks ago. I'll miss it, but I'll soon forget about it when I've got that Goldtop. I'm looking for a summer job, but these isn't a single one where I live :(

You need to open that Pizza shop!

AllenCollinsExplorer

Reaction score
I noticed that too :lol: Gosh darn it Chris, you liar!! :thumb:

I guess 50 watt mode is the same as 100 watt mode on the EPA scale just everything is halved :hmm:

This might very well be the case. Btw, it took me a long time to get my YJM too since I'am only 16 years old! Luckily still made it in time, lol.
:thumb: