Zimmerman Charged in Trayvon Case !!!

• Thread starter Bobbo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Should Zimmerman be charged with murder

• Zimmerman should be charged with murder

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Zimmerman shouldn't be charged at all

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Ziommerman should be charged with manslaughter

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Papus

Reaction score
Tick tock tick tock.....
Give that buffoon enough rope and he'll hang himself...

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

scat7s

VIP Member
Reaction score
hm hm hm....just getting caught up.

gun debates?

you know, not everyone who is "pro gun" walks around locked and loaded to get a slurpy. im just saying.

also, guns are a lot easier to use than bow and arrow. or a slingshot. you know, if you needed food...from nature.

i know, i know, super-walmart is open 24/7. but what if that ever changed? no-no-no-no, it will never change, it will always be there, waiting to serve you all the frozen pizzas you desire.

ive got a louieville slugger next to my bed. its not for baseball. ive got a billy club in my car, its not for billy.

and ive got a gun, but its not for fetching slurpys. if your enemy is armed, i think its foolish to trust him.

why do nations want nukes? to deter aggressors.

why was it important for the early americans to have the "right" to bear arms?
to protect themselves from their govt. its not just a good idea, it is your responsibility.

Adwex

Reaction score
Just a reminder.
Actually, the thread title and subject was that of a current event, which is why it was allowed to live. Unfortunately, most current event threads turn political.

What I found troubling from the beginning is that the thread was created by a member who was banned in the past, and has a history of causing trouble, here and elsewhere. I notice he hasn't said much after his first post.

Anyway, feel free to discuss the current event, but keep it on topic, without insults or attacks. This is not a gun control/ownership thread. That subject is even more volatile than P or R.

Latest posts