Marijuana

• Thread starter Ghostman
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
What does CBG do in gummies?

CBG Gummies are plant-based edibles containing Cannabigerol (CBG), a cannabinoid that enhances mental focus and provides neuroprotective benefits. They are designed to support healthy brain function and promote a relaxed mood, like most of our Mood Gummies do.
It’s supposed to be an anti-inflammatory

danfrank

Reaction score
IMG_0354.jpeg
Yeah, I’m dating myself and apologies if someone already posted this but it’s a GREAT ad!
Personally, I’m for legalizing EVERYTHING, prohibition never works it only creates more problems… And this is from someone who doesn’t drug or drink…

G the wildman

Reaction score
It is a gift from the Devil, a mind sucking substance that robs you of your motivation. Kills your ambition, alters your personality to such an extent that you can become a real problem. But you won’t notice any of this happening and that is the way the Devil wants it.

But hey don’t let me piss on your fun. Knock yourself out and keep rocking.

Calebz

Reaction score
It is a gift from the Devil, a mind sucking substance that robs you of your motivation. Kills your ambition, alters your personality to such an extent that you can become a real problem. But you won’t notice any of this happening and that is the way the Devil wants it.

the Devil :lol:

Imaginary friends are bad enough,

Imaginary enemies are mental illness.

Doug63

Reaction score
Since it's legal in more and more places these days, is this topic still taboo? I don't see anywhere in the rules against it.

If it's all good in the hood, what's everyone's opinion on the matter?
I for one smoked when I was a teen and out grew it as I have yet to see anyone that smokes daily even weekly act like a total burnout and very irresponsible. Cant compare to alcohol when it comes to drinking and driving vs smoking and driving they are the same but it doesnt come up in a breathalyzer but its smell is far worse than alcohol you can always tell when someone was around someone smoking from 15 feet away

taylodl

Reaction score
My opinion?

Your playing gets worse but you think it's better. Also not good to rely on it for handling stage fright, if that's your problem.

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
the Devil :lol:

Imaginary friends are bad enough,

Imaginary enemies are mental illness.
2ph0wz.gif

There is growing evidence that marijuana usage can lead to psychosis, which doesn't surprise me in the slighest.

I don't think that we were ever designed to get intoxicated by any means.

Yeah, you've mentioned that....countless times. lol
Maybe find a different thread???

Dirty-D

Reaction score
This is a forum about amps and the like. Why are we even talking about this? What's next religion and politics? Take this shit somewhere else.

kilroy

Reaction score
GA
Live and let live man.

Matter of time, you can see the mood of the country shifting as more states "legalize it mon".

If you don't like alcohol, caffeine, pot, etc.....then don't ingest them. I'm not telling anyone else how to live their life.

Worst thing pots heads ever do is sit on a couch and play video games, play guitar, watch movies and munch out.

People been smoking weed for very long time. It will never stop.

Weed is not heroin. I smoked weed but never did heroin so don't give me that "gateway drug" argument...

Weed ain't coke or meth or any other lab cooked drug.

Country is way past broke, pushing $20 trillion in debt. Do we need to waste any more tax payer money on prosecuting weed related offenses?

This link is crazy with debt numbers;
http://www.usdebtclock.org/

How'd prohibition work out with alcohol?

Again, alcohol is legal and better in what way versus weed?

Live and let live, man. Live and let live.
"Gateway drug". I remember several years ago seeing a similar thread in which an LEO was quoted to the effect of "every heroin addict I arrest says the same thing, 'I started by smoking pot'." Therefore, he concluded, pot is a gateway drug that will lead to heroin. A classic case of correlation =/= causation. I pointed out the number of pot smokers in the US and the number of heroin users and concluded that 99% of pot smokers do NOT go on to get into trouble with harder drugs.

kilroy

Reaction score
In my opinion, the only validity to it being a gateway drug is that if you have to get it illegally, you probably are getting it from someone who has worse stuff, like heroin. So the hard stuff is available. So in a way, legalizing it would make it so people who just want some weed aren't as likely to be put in a situation where harder drugs are around.
Dude, that is so ludicrous. Do you actually believe the people who sell weed are also selling heroin?

GibsonMarshallGuy47

Reaction score

first of all, what strains are you referring to? considering the fact that different strains have widely different results, and a different array of cannabanoids and terpenes - for example, a really good sativa strain will actually produce very uplifting, energizing, positive, mind-stimulating effects, rather than sedative effects... and what forms of cannabis are you talking about? considering that different forms produce extremely different highs. and are you aware of the fact that some theraputic types of cannabis can be engineered to have low levels of THC and higher levels of more medicinal cannabanoids? there are even CBD cannabis products that don't have any psychoactive effects, and just theraputic effects (for people that have serious ailments like M.S., Alzheimers, epilepsy, etc.)... I'm assuming that you know enough about marijuana that you would be able to address these points that I mentioned, and be more specific about your ignorant statement.

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
People tend to defend their usage of things that they are addicted to. They like it, or at least, they like the way that taking it gets rid of their withdrawal symptoms.

Addiction is a bitch. No, that's wrong. Addiction is your master. YOU are his bitch.

Without question, there are some drug dealers that will sell anything they can procure for resale. It's not like they're going to let any tiny little remaining semblance of a conscience keep them from selling you SOME drugs and not others.

I've been watching one of my nephews slowly self destruct over the past couple of years with a combination of tobacco and alcohol, and, yes, almost without a doubt, with some drug usage as well. Although alcohol is his big problem. His doctor already told him that at the age of 33 his liver function is seriously compromised. He has been told in no uncertain terms, "YOU do not have the liver that will allow you to live a long time as the town drunk. Stop now or expect to die of liver failure."

Guess what? He's still drinking. He CLAIMS he's got it under control but everybody knows that's just another lie. Addictions make liars out of their victims.

And now I get to hear about some of you getting mad and defending your drug usage. Claiming it does no harm. OK, yeah, sure.

My only addiction is caffeine, and working out in the gym. I think the endorphins are nice. Having a respectable physique at my age certainly doesn't bother me.

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
People tend to defend their usage of things that they are addicted to. They like it, or at least, they like the way that taking it gets rid of their withdrawal symptoms.
I've never had any withdrawal symptoms from weed. Tobacco was much harder to quit. I think caffiene would be hard to quit- but I've never really tried to quit coffee.

FleshOnGear

Harmonic Hermit
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I miss the hell outta weed. Used to smoke it all the time in the early ‘90s. Around ‘97 it started making me really paranoid whenever I would smoke, so I had to stop. I think I’ve tried it like three times since and every time it was an uncomfortably overwhelming experience.

That said, I believe in making all drugs legal and regulated. Mainly because people taking any kind of recreational drug these days have to be worried about fentanyl. Nobody deserves to die because they want a little molly or a little toot here and there. Not even hardcore addicts deserve it.