Needing some uplifting!!

• Thread starter rocknblues
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

scat7s

VIP Member
Reaction score
My posts stand. There will be others here that take some positivity from them.
RockinBlues will hopefully relook at the post that impinged on him and ponder on why it really hair triggered him.

you kind of accused him of guilt by association. i can understand pulling a hair trigger on that. surely you can too?

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
you kind of accused him of guilt by association. i can understand pulling a hair trigger on that. surely you can too?

Thanks for bringing that up.
To clarify:
I even got from the tone of his post that he didnt drink, or do drugs, but asked anyway.

If someone is a paedophile-and lets not allow the word paedophile to be used as a euphimism. Its the secretly raping of someone elses helpless child with the result of severely damaging the child and the childs immediate familys life.

Having such a person as a friend can be trying on ones sanity. So I just said that being associated with someone like that who was secretly committing crimes, would not be much fun.
I never said that RockinBlues was anything but unfortunate having such a person as a "friend".

TwinACStacks

Reaction score
Rocknblues, With help from above you yourself control the outcome of your life here in this mortal coil. Ending it all is NOT an option, it is a weak, cowards way out, and more importantly a sin against the Father. If Life is unbearable Turn to Your Savior, he is there for You, he gave his life so that you would be absolved of ALL your sins, past, present, and future. This was something you could not do for yourself. God the Father will protect you and guide you BUT HE NEVER PROMISED that life would be easy. To get his blessing you must turn to the Son, and confess with your own mouth as outlined in Romans 10:9-10 so that you can hear it with your own ears, that he is Your Lord and Savior. I PROMISE you that with his strength you will find Enlightenment, a Boost in Spirit, Peace, and the Path you must take that is right for you and Your children.

May the Good Lord Bless you and keep you, lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.

TWIN

shredless

Reaction score
Lets not forget the time of year it is, depression ramps up this time of year

a few days ago I was hanging off the deep end...

do yourself a solid and just make it through the end of the month, things will look brighter by then

66 galaxie

VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for bringing that up.
To clarify:

Having such a person as a friend can be trying on ones sanity. So I just said that being associated with someone like that who was secretly committing crimes, would not be much fun.
I never said that RockinBlues was anything but unfortunate having such a person as a "friend".

Aus, you do realize that Rocknblues had no idea that his friend was a pedephile right?

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Aus, you do realize that Rocknblues had no idea that his friend was a pedephile right?

Yes absolutely. I know that-Im sure that Rocknblues would have reported him if he knew.
But if anyone has ceased to associate with the likes of a criminal in their life they would understand the relief they will experience.
And likewise, associating with a criminal can bring a lot of stress to ones life.
A criminal always sees others as they are themselves.

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Guys, I don't think a debate like this is what he had in mind when he started this thread. Let's get back on topic please.

66 galaxie

VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on CR.
Rocknblues, I've been down somw pretty rocky paths myself. Its never fun, and it always seems like your alone. But, things do get better.
Take care.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Rocknblues, With help from above you yourself control the outcome of your life here in this mortal coil. Ending it all is NOT an option, it is a weak, cowards way out, and more importantly a sin against the Father. If Life is unbearable Turn to Your Savior, he is there for You, he gave his life so that you would be absolved of ALL your sins, past, present, and future. This was something you could not do for yourself. God the Father will protect you and guide you BUT HE NEVER PROMISED that life would be easy. To get his blessing you must turn to the Son, and confess with your own mouth as outlined in Romans 10:9-10 so that you can hear it with your own ears, that he is Your Lord and Savior. I PROMISE you that with his strength you will find Enlightenment, a Boost in Spirit, Peace, and the Path you must take that is right for you and Your children.

May the Good Lord Bless you and keep you, lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.

TWIN

What makes you so special that your posts dont have Mod Edits? :D

Holme

VIP Member
Reaction score
Well here is a start!

If you are this-

I have been able to rely on my ability to be a great parent.

Then how can you be this?

I am slowly starting to see myself as a burden...

You'll do more damage dead than alive!

A good friend of yours turned out to be a peadophile & you didn't know.
What if I find out tomorrow friends of mine are murderers,paedophiles,rapists,drug lords etc?
Should I end it & leave Michael without a father?

Should I f@@k!

If anything it should give you a feeling of more power in the aid of wanting to protect them from theses arseholes!:flex:

You've done nothing wrong,now look after your children & be thankful you're lucky enough to have them!

:yesway:

poeman33

Reaction score
Why is everybody against medication? Is it anti depressants your talking about?

I know it's easy to get hooked on those, but they can be very useful. It's not always demons of the past that cause these kinds of problems. And I know that personally. Your brain can have a chemical imbalance that screws you up. Medications can help put it back in place. I have had a very rough time lately, and I am on some. I don't plan on being on them forever, and I take it easy on the tranquilizers...a very very low dose. By I am on another drug thats sole purpose is to put the chemical balance in your brain back to normal. It has nothing to do with what has happened in my past. I have talked to shrinks at length, and that is the conclusion they came to as well. That it is nothing I am not dealing with, but rather a medical problem.

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
What makes you so special that your posts dont have Mod Edits? :D

Because this thread is clearly different than most … and really, Aus, if you can't stay on topic then please just leave it alone. I'm sincerely asking please.