Ranking your favorite Marshalls: Let the chaos begin!

Clockworkmike

Reaction score
You have a good ranking there i give you 4 stars of 5!!!

but i think you were tired that day probably of playing or drunk lol
because # 2 and # 6 should have been the other way around!!!

and Dsl above a 6100 come on?
The only reason a can think that might happen its that your 6100 its not healthy!!!

Everything else sounds pretty good !!!
Cheers
Lol I actually didn't even know this post was still ongoing but hey, glad I got people talking! Curves the boredom of the world today.

But yeah actually I never owned a 6100, so that's why I ranked the DSL50 over it: im biased lol but the truth is, the 6100 is undoubtedly the better amp im sure. The JCM800 2203 over the JMP 2204? Just a matter of preference there, I think the JCM had a little more bite to it BUT, the JMP is an awesome amp

The Dose of Harmony

Reaction score
Lol I actually didn't even know this post was still ongoing but hey, glad I got people talking! Curves the boredom of the world today.

But yeah actually I never owned a 6100, so that's why I ranked the DSL50 over it: im biased lol but the truth is, the 6100 is undoubtedly the better amp im sure. The JCM800 2203 over the JMP 2204? Just a matter of preference there, I think the JCM had a little more bite to it BUT, the JMP is an awesome amp
Lol !!!
I dont have JCM 800 2203 either
so maybe i am taking shit !!!

But the JMP 2204 that i had sounded awesome!

Clockworkmike

Reaction score
Lol !!!
I dont have JCM 800 2203 either
so maybe i am taking shit !!!

But the JMP 2204 that i had sounded awesome!
Absolutely! Those were wicked amps and you look at any hard rock/metal band from the mid/late 70s, into the mid 80s even and they were the image you saw, with walls of them. The Plexi is a legendary monster that's reputation is unmatched,but the JMPs kicked them into overdrive, literally!

Freddy78

Reaction score
based on the amps that i own :

SV20 - amazing but loud :scream::scream::scream:
JTM145 - amazing but in 1w its loud as well , in 0.1 perfect as it will not bother no one :applause::dude:
SL5 - :slash::slash::slash:
DSL5 ( trough 2X12 it sounds amazing with the internal 10'' speaker the clean is good but the gain is not the best)

Clockworkmike

Reaction score
based on the amps that i own :

SV20 - amazing but loud :scream::scream::scream:
JTM145 - amazing but in 1w its loud as well , in 0.1 perfect as it will not bother no one :applause::dude:
SL5 - :slash::slash::slash:
DSL5 ( trough 2X12 it sounds amazing with the internal 10'' speaker the clean is good but the gain is not the best)
You know I always liked a 10" speaker in a combo a lot. Lots of people hated them but I think it's a good match with a small combo, especially in bedroom level. 8" is too small sounding and a 12" is my favorite but I do like the 10"

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't you just love dim witted millionaires? That is glorious TV.

all night if they're hot voluptuous sugary sweet dim witted. I mean...who am I to judge when the honey drips.

anyways it's prolly time I shoot this gun. It's occupying too much of my time. It's tough being senior. Waiting for the planet's to align makes me uptight.

mickeydg5

Reaction score
The middle east of the united states of America
all night if they're hot voluptuous sugary sweet dim witted. I mean...who am I to judge when the honey drips.

anyways it's prolly time I shoot this gun. It's occupying too much of my time. It's tough being senior. Waiting for the planet's to align makes me uptight.
Are you under the influence of something? :hmm:

Clockworkmike

Reaction score
I have plenty other stuff to do. No Donnie for me!
Well the "isolation" is sort of a misnomer: I get forced to work in a hospital project that's a ticking time bomb for infection, because they labeled all construction as essential , even though what we're doing isn't. So it's work and straight home, locked away with a bitching wife. So yeah, I'll take a crappy Donnie Osmond ad if I gotta lol

Latest posts