• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

What's for dinner tonight?

DirtySteve

Hold my beer!
VIP Member
Reaction score
I had Chinese.Sorry, no pics.

You know what sucks? There are no good pizza joints where I live, not one! :mad: I used to drive down to Black Mountain NC (just east of Asheville) to get pizza from a family run place called My Father's Pizza. It's the best pizza I've ever eaten. Unfortunately, Black Mountain flooded last week and I don't even know if it's still there, much less the pizza joint. :(

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently living in a van down by the river.
I had Chinese.Sorry, no pics.

You know what sucks? There are no good pizza joints where I live, not one! :mad: I used to drive down to Black Mountain NC (just east of Asheville) to get pizza from a family run place called My Father's Pizza. It's the best pizza I've ever eaten. Unfortunately, Black Mountain flooded last week and I don't even know if it's still there, much less the pizza joint. :(
My sister lives in Alababama. No pizza joints anywhere within 600,000 miles. Frozen pizza is all she can get. It's hard to believe there are people in this country who are pizza-deprived, in this day and age. It's gotta be worse than being homeless.

JeffMcLeod

Reaction score
Some of those little SeaPak frozen lobster bites and some frozen french fries baked in the oven. Tartar sauce for dipping the bites.

Latest posts