• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Let's see your Pedalboard

• Thread starter Sapient
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bluesky636

Reaction score
Here's mine:

51330453882_4633e1ef9a_c.jpg

Last edited:

LiveeviL2000

Reaction score
View attachment 91784
Thats my rig! Bare bones all I need. Although a slightly bigger board for some breathing room might be nice.

I upgraded my board. Added a RC-5 Looper and FS-7 Footswitch. Made it wider for more breathing room, and while I was at it, I put LED lights to sync with music.

Now my board has some BLING!

PowerTube44

Reaction score
While you're photoshopping in a few more, why not touch up the paint chips that are identical on every pedal.

I've photoshopped something similar in the past, but I believe this one is an actual photo (not mine).

fitz

Well-Known Yinzer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've photoshopped something similar in the past, but I believe this one is an actual photo (not mine).
Not to belabor the point of an obvious comedic pedal board, but not only does every MT-2 have identical chips in the paint along the edges, thay also all have the same smudge mark on the rubber footpad.
Untitled-s.jpg

fitz

Well-Known Yinzer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ran out of space in my home made Origin / Boss pedal board since I added the BD-2 to the front end options.
Still had a grill cloth scrap, so I added a little 2nd row platform for the loop pedals and turned everything sideways.
New patch cables, 6 way power supply daisy chain, and a Pyle 2-channel passive noise filter.
O pedal board 210831.jpg
O pedal board 210831-3.jpg O pedal board 210831-2.jpg

Last edited: